If you obey ALL the rules, you miss ALL the fun!!!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Yeah! I made the Sports page of the Decatur Herald Review today!

Round 2 at the Tate & Lyle Players Championship is complete, and I made the cut on the number! I played better today with 69, but still feel like I left a lot of putts out on the course! I've got a lot of ground to make up in the next two rounds, but I'm hitting the ball great and know there are a bunch of birdies out there for the taking!

Here is my Superstar photo in the newspaper this morning! Unfortunately, I was in the lip of this bunker and ended up making bogey! This hole owes me two birdies now! Notice the rocks and mud turds flying out with the sand...oh wait...there was no sand, just turds!



Teeing off bright and early tomorrow! 8:20am Notice: My caddie will be there at 7:55am (no later, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment