If you obey ALL the rules, you miss ALL the fun!!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Jungle Jim's...here I come!!!

Round 1 in Cincinnati is over and now I am crossing my fingers to get round 2 in tomorrow as the weather forecast isn’t looking too promising. Justin and I had a lot of fun today! He was the perfect caddie and made sure I had plenty of drinks and snacks ready at all times, which I thoroughly enjoyed! My favorite combo today was a new drink we found from Vitamin Water called "Dwnld" and a package of Lance lemon cookies! I normally wouldn't recommend eating cookies on the golf course, but they had a huge basket of them in the Players Area this morning and couldn't resist. I feel like I accomplished my goal for the day of staying in the present and just focusing on the process! I finished the day at even par, but I feel like I left so many birdies out on the course! I hit 14 greens in regulation, but just couldn’t seem to get the putts to fall! I’m excited for tomorrow though, because I know that I can go low on this course!

The rest of the day was pretty relaxing! Our wonderful housing, Tommy-Boy (I’ll call him), grilled us some of the best barbeque chicken we have ever had! He used his special barbeque sauce (which he gets in Tennessee, but I wasn’t supposed to mention that!) I guess it is about 99% sugar and 1% ketchup, so that didn’t work out too well for my attempt to cut back on my sugar intake (or the lemon cookies from this morning)! Oh well, it was worth it!

I tee off at 1:00pm tomorrow, so I am excited to be able to sleep in a little! My friend, Rachel, who is also staying with us this week took a trip to Jungle Jim’s Market??? I had never heard of it and looked it up on the internet and it looks awesome! Rachel is from Australia and was really excited when she found “vegemite”…yuck! I couldn’t even muster up enough courage to smell it! But, I am really excited to take a trip to Jungle Jim’s tomorrow for sure!!! I can walk around Target for hours and hours and have the best time, so this will definitely be a treat to look forward to!

I wasn't kidding when I said we love to kill time in Target! Here is a picture of one of my Texas teammates, Randi, and I in Target during a Futures Tour event in El Paso! Looks like fun, huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment