If you obey ALL the rules, you miss ALL the fun!!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tate & Lyle VIP Outing at Country Club of Decatur.

Thank you to my awesome team that helped us to a smooth 2nd place finish! Country Club of Decatur was in awesome shape and our friends at Tate & Lyle were incredible hosts! Thank you for making our day so much fun! Plus, I learned all the ins and outs of using corn to make all of our wonderful sweeteners!!! I love sugar, so thank goodness for companies like Tate & Lyle! They have the biggest market share of "high intensity sweeteners" like my favorite SPLENDA!!!
The Tate & Lyle Players Championship starts tomorrow here in Decatur. Watch me on live scoring at www.duramedfuturestour.com.



My awesome team! Bob, Al, me, Steve, and Tom! Thanks guys for a great day of golf!

No comments:

Post a Comment