If you obey ALL the rules, you miss ALL the fun!!!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Patriot Golf Day- Folds of Honor Foundation


Bushnell has linked up with an incredible foundation called the "Folds of Honor Foundation." Patriot Golf Day is the flagship fundraiser for the Folds of Honor Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides postsecondary educational scholarships for the children and spouses of military men and women disabled or killed while serving our great nation. On Labor Day weekend, golfers across the country are asked to add an extra dollar to their greens fees to fund Folds of Honor scholarships. The Patriot Golf Day campaign is jointly supported by The PGA of America and the United States Golf Association.

I think this is such a wonderful way to use my golf as a way to support and gain awareness for our troops! The first year in 2007, Patriot Golf Day raised $1.1 million dollars. In its second year 2008, it raised $2 million and resulted in over 550 post secondary education scholarships!

This year, Patriot Golf Day, will take place Labor Day Weekend, September 3-6, 2010! I will definitely be participating and I would love for everyone to join in with me! Check it out at www.patriotgolfday.com



Me, Justin, and our friend Ryan from Patriot Golf Day! I still have my Patriot Coin!

No comments:

Post a Comment