If you obey ALL the rules, you miss ALL the fun!!!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Carolinas PGA Show!


Justin and I just got back home from Myrtle Beach, SC! I went with Justin to help him at the Carolina's PGA Section Show for two days! He represents two awesome golf companies Bushnell and Heritage Creations! I never realized how much time and effort goes into setting up those trade show booths, but I am exhausted! I am a professional booth "setter-upper" now! haha We had a lot of fun! I saw so many familiar faces from the past! It was great to catch up with old friends! I especially loved going into the WINGS store across the street! I was looking for some Tourist Trappy tshirts for my sisters Lilblueboo dresses that she makes! But I didn't see anything in there even worth buying for $5! oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment