If you obey ALL the rules, you miss ALL the fun!!!

Monday, August 2, 2010

One big hop across the country....PORTLAND, OR!



Its already been a very long day! After finishing up my final round at the Alliance Championship in Syracuse, NY... I headed straight to the airport for Portland, Oregon! I am so excited to play in Tommy Thayer's Legends Golf Classic! Its almost 5am in the morning east coast time and I have to wake up in only a few short hours to play golf, therefore, I'll explain later!



I love KISS and was met by Tommy Thayer at the front desk of the hotel! They had just finished a charity concert and silent auction out at the golf course! I was pretty hungry after 8 hours of flying, so I was pretty excited to find so many awesome goodies waiting for me in my room! I polished off a bag of beef jerky and a chocolate bar! I am super excited about my new FLIP High Def video camera though!!!! I've been wanting one forever! Now, time for bed!


Better not get used to this VIP treatment, bc its back to the real world on Tuesday! Etched wine glasses, bottle of wine, FLIP HD video camera, Oakleys, Nike Gear, and lots of snacks!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Perry....is there 2 flip video cameras?!? I have always wanted one :)

    ReplyDelete